1. Making a mess on creative Saturday mornings // Handmade pot, transplanted cactus and sketchbook.
2. I made some necklaces with my artwork on them -- pretty stoked -- and I also love these purple cabbage flowers that remind me of living with my sister // I've been working super hard on a whole bunch of different projects I can't wait to share.
3. Playful flowery goodness.
4. Drawing gifts // Doors mantras.
5. Friday morning pre-work sketchbook // Somedays Lovin has an amazing denim line out.
6. I went to Tasmania and bought some rings at Salamanca Markets // Drank and drew in bars while waiting to come home.
7. Joan Didion, watercolour, and giant sea urchins from Eden (thanks Reece and Lee!) // Pure blue, fine-and-22 in God's country.
8. Four of my favourite things: Harley boots; sketchbooks, DFW and rum; The Smiths; H-Bean (not pictured: Scotty, who is also my favourite thing) // Boat ramp oil slick and cold&flu drawings at the south coast.
9. H-Bean is getting big // So big I can hardly pic her up for flowery photo-ops while on a winter beach visit.
10. Supermarket flower-finding magic // Sketchbook magic.
11. Musing on shirt prints // Best way to start the day: green tea with pomegranate, SRC-783 and drawing.
12. More of the same...