Things I'm loving lately:
1. Sketchbooks // Being excited about life and the 'fucking awesome' things that sometimes happen.
2. Collecting urchins (which I now know my dog likes to destroy) and native animal bones // Building flower shrines to farewell summer.
3. Some logo design jobs are just too much fun.
4. Sketchbooks // Flower shrines (again).
5. How I spend my mornings in the office before work.
6. Sending off prints, more available here // Nice light in the workspace (um, dining table) at home.
7. Humble helping me read Twoone's lithograph, Metaphysical views 'n' salvaged whiskey (how's that for a killer title) // And, well... flowers.